Louisiana Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Attorneys
While no legal matter is the same, and each work accident has its own set of circumstances, our firm is able to handle them. We are here to help you understand your rights, so you can make the best decision for you and your family.
Some of the services we may provide are:
- Dealing directly with the insurance company and adjustor.
- Helping you select a doctor and get an appointment.
- Making sure benefits are paid in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with other types of benefits, such as Social Security Disability.
- Helping you get your medical treatment approved.
- Negotiating any settlement with the insurance company.
- Filing suit to protect your rights
Not every claim involves all these issues, but we make sure you are aware of the issue and your rights and help you receive the benefits owed under the law.
For other attorneys, we work hand in hand in coordinating
workers’ compensation benefits with third party cases. We help
ensure the client receives maximum recovery while protecting
their rights to workers’ compensation benefits.
We also are available to serve as mediators in workers’ compensation claims.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today with The Attorneys You Deserve!
At the Charles R. Davoli law firm our goal is to educate you on your rights. It's free to meet with us, and we don't get paid unless you get paid. So reach for your phone and call us now at (225) 757-8908 to schedule an appointment.